These 10 important questions to ask your unfaithful spouse can make or break your marriage.
They will show you if there’s a possibility of enduring this, and they can assist you begin your healing journey the right way.
10 Questions to Ask Your Unfaithful Spouse
1. What did you do with him/her that you never do with me?
2. How did you feel after the very first time you slept with him/her?
3. What did you say to yourself to justify your actions?
4. Was it hard for you to keep lying to me about what you do and where you are?
5. What did he/she offer to you that I never did?
6. What did you inform her about us? Did you confide to him/her about our problems?
7. How did he/she make you feel when you were with him/her?
8. What do you feel for him/her?
9. Did you discuss a future together?
10. Would you leave me for him/her if he/she asked for it?
These 10 important questions to ask your unfaithful spouse, if answered honestly, will offer you whatever you need to learn about how and where to go on from here.
They will reveal you what’s missing in your relationship and show you how and if he/she actually is sorry for his/her betrayal. They’ll reveal you if he/she is being truthful and if there’s a chance you can rely on him/her once again.
And they can help you avoid this from ever happening again.
What to Do If they Refuse to Answer
If they decline to answer questions about this affair, it’s not due to the fact that they don’t care about your sensations.
It’s because they know that the responses will hurt your feelings and they do not want to hurt you more than they already did.
Control your anger and inform him/her that you need to have some details to begin your recovery procedure which you know that you won’t like the answers however you are well prepared for them.
If you tell him/her this in a calm way, I believe they’ll open up and inform you almost everything you would like to know.
Here’s a video to watch and it’ll take you further than this article in understanding where to go from here.
Related article : How to save your marriage when you feel hopeless